Is a big fat joke.
Stuck in deeper shit. A blacker black hole. An emptier soul.
When was the last time I really felt happy? Reading through this timeline, it’s prolly forever and a day ago.
No matter what words I use to express my thought, no matter how much I rant to this page, the emptiness inside never leaves.
I have God. I have a family. I have friends. I have someone who really loves me.
But fact is,
And I guess I always will be.
I should’ve gotten used to it by now. So why haven’t I?
- lypophrenia: a feeling of sadness seemingly without a cause
- drapetomania: an overwhelming urge to run away
- escapism: a mental desire to retreat from unpleasant realities through fantasy
- wanderlust: a desire to travel, to understand one’s very existence
- dysania: the state of finding it difficult to get out of bed in the morning
- sanctuary: a small safe place in a troubling world
- metathesiophobia: fear of change